To obtain a Summer internship in the field of Computer Science.
1. Mall Management System
Providing a communication channel for mall owners and shopkeepers to interact easily and faster.
2. Recon 2.0 Website
Creating a web portal for secure binary distribution of recon VM and other files that can be used by both Philips and non-Philips researchers.
3. Vertical Scalability Performance Analyser
Web application developed in R that provides a dashboard to analyze the performance of recon app on a multicore machine.
4. GPI Installer
Creating a GUI to help install Philips GPI (Graphical Programming Interface) on a windows machine.
1. Devharsh Trivedi "Advanced WLAN Technologies: A Review", International Journal of Trend in Research and Development (IJTRD), ISSN:2394-9333, Volume-2 | Issue-5, URL: http://www.ijtrd.com/papers/IJTRD148.pdf
Devharsh Trivedi. "Near Field Communication: Overview and Applications", International Journal of Engineering Development and Research (IJEDR), ISSN:2321-9939, Vol.3, Issue 3, pp.1-12, September 2015, URL: http://www.ijedr.org/papers/IJEDR1503119.pdf
- eClinicalWorks (India Pvt. Ltd.), Ahmedabad
- 2 August 2013 – 4 August 2014 (Technical Account Manager)
- Providing remote assistance for issues with eClinicalWorks (Windows application), eClinicalTouch (Ipad application), Devices (Fax, Printer, Scanner, Dragon, and ECG), Server & Database management.
- Philips Innovation Campus, Bangalore
- 2 July 2015 – 16 June 2016 (Project Trainee)
- 20 June 2016 – 31 March 2018 (Software Engineer)
- 1 April 2018 - 31 August 2018 (Senior Software Engineer)
- Developing Reconstruction (Image Processing) algorithms for MRI machines in C++. Developing a secure online portal to distribute binaries and source codes.
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd., Gandhinagar
- 6 September 2018 - 2 August 2019 (Senior Applications Engineer)
- Working on Localization requirements of the Finance module in the JD Edwards ERP system.
- Secured 1st Rank in B.E. Semester 1
- Secured 1st Rank in M.Tech. First Year
- Provost Doctoral Fellowship for Ph.D.
- C, C++, J2SE Certifications from Aptech
- Attended two-week STTP at VPMP, Gandhinagar of Programming with PHP and MySQL
- Attended a two-day workshop at GIT, Gandhinagar of Information Security and Cyber Forensic by CyberCure Solutions
- ASP.NET/C# certification from Virtual Height IT Solutions
- Implementation of Steganographic tool as a part of Mini Project
- Implementation of cryptographic and forensic tools as a part of academics
- C, C++, Python, LaTeX, Linux by Spoken Tutorial, IIT, Bombay
- How To Catch A Phish, How To Defeat Advanced Malware, Magic Quadrant Strategy And Tactics by Concise Courses, USA
- Introduction to R Programming, Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel, Introduction to Python for Data Science, Programming with C#, Analysis Take it to the MAX(), Implementing DNS in Microsoft Windows Server, Introduction to Linux by Edx
- Fundamentals of Using Six Sigma in Supply Chains, Understanding Cryptography and Its Role in Digital Communications, Fundamentals of Network Security, Google AdSense, Fundamentals of Network Security, Google Blogger, Using YouTube, Using GMAIL, Protect Yourself from Identity Theft by Alison
- Co-ordinated Quiz-E-Cyber event for college techfest TechXtreme 2012 which was an IT quiz mainly based on programming and hardware related questions
- Participated in college and school level Cricket tournaments
- Participated in Singing and Dancing events for school level Annual Events
- Won awards for Photography and Essay Writing
- Managed 4 projects at school level Science Fair
· Mr. Ashwin Krishnakumar,
MR - Recon,
Philips Innovation Campus, Bangalore.
· Dr. Sharada Valiveti,
Computer Science and Engineering,
Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: 5th November 2019
Date: 5th November 2019
Place: Jersey City, NJ