Skip to main content
[How To] Check if Cryptology paper is published
We can see on ePrint that it has not been published anywhere.We can confirm the same from Semantic Scholar.Similarly, we can see that paper https://eprint.iacr.org/2019/505 has been published in an IACR publication.
- The Cryptology ePrint Archive provides rapid access to recent research in cryptology.
- Papers have been placed here by the authors and did not undergo any refereeing process other than verifying that the work seems to be within the scope of cryptology and meets some minimal acceptance criteria and publishing conditions.
- To check if the Cryptology ePrint Archive paper is published or not, click on this link and enter the Report number in the Archive Report section, e.g., 2020/123.
- Please scroll down to the Publication Information section and view the details of the paper that has been published and where it has been published.
- Alternatively, you can go to Semantic Scholar and enter the paper title, and it will list down all the links of all the available versions of that paper.
- For example, let us check this paper https://eprint.iacr.org/2019/506.
Post a Comment